Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It snowed!

2 posters

Go down

It snowed! Empty It snowed!

Post by Pokey Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Pokey walked out of his tiny one-room house, misty from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and bright white light blinded him momentarily till he gained focus and saw... SNOW!!! Pokey JUMPED spontaneously with excitement and ran in a circle around his house, leave paw shaped footprints in his wake.

He GASPED, and stopped suddenly. He knew his fate this day. He had to make a snowman and free the slumbering soul that lay in three balls of snow that lay scattered and lifeless somewhere in the forest. He had to create life with his own two paws! He ran back into his house, threw on his mittens and scarf, and back out into the snow he ran, his breath visible in little puffs.
Pokey
Pokey

Female
Number of posts : 3
Bells : 187919
Registration date : 2014-01-13

Character Profile
Species: Bear

Back to top Go down

It snowed! Empty Re: It snowed!

Post by Railee Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Railee shivered in the freezing cold as she exited her house. "Why didn't I bring a sweater?" she turned around to go back inside, only to find she had left her keys indoors. "I guess i'm stuck here then..." she looked around and saw a blue bear exit his house. "Maybe he knows how to pick locks...?" she knew this was improbable, but she still hurried towards him.
Railee
Railee

Female
Number of posts : 18
Bells : 188535
Registration date : 2014-01-02

Character Profile
Species: Koala

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum