Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brewster's Coffee

2 posters

:: Role Play :: The Roost

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brewster's Coffee Empty Brewster's Coffee

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am

"How does everyone like their daily cup of joe from Brewster?" Loco asks with a wild expression on her face. "I like mine extra hot and with an extra splash Pigeon Milk." Coffee was second on her imaginary list favorite foods. First came acorns, then came other nuts, and then coffee…oh make that her third favorite food/beverage. Loco sits down on a stool in the Roost.
Loco
Loco

Female
Number of posts : 50
Bells : 223175
Registration date : 2012-02-19

Character Profile
Species: Squirrel

Back to top Go down

Brewster's Coffee Empty Re: Brewster's Coffee

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 am

Abigail walked in and sat next to Loco. "Now I don't know about how well mister Brewster can prepare a good cup of coffee, but I do like mine warm 'n black!" She answered. "But I would like to try a cup of this guy's coffee, he seems to be besting your buds!" She added, nudging the squirrel.
Abigail
Abigail

Female
Number of posts : 28
Bells : 223025
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Character Profile
Species: Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 am

"You haven't tasted some of Brewster's coffee yet?" she gasped, placing her paw over her mouth. Abigail will definitely be impressed with this guy's joe. Loco grinned while calling out to Brewster, "Two cups of your finest, please." She dug in her pockets for 200 Bells, neatly sliding them across the table. Brewster nods in response and gets to work on those two orders. "You're going to be impressed," Loco mumbled, mesmerized by the various machines that help to create the delicious black drink.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"Nope, but it looks like I'm gonna soon, honey~" Abigail, answered, before giving her knee a good slap. "Well shoot! How rude of me, I'm Abigail! It's a pleasure to meet'cha" The tiger said, realizing she didn't introduce herself to the squirrel.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Loco laughed when Brewster looked over and curiously raised his eyebrows. "It's some of the best coffee you'll ever drink, nutty," she giggled, getting giddy from waiting for the coffee. Shooting her paw across, Loco grinned, "Hi Abigail! I'm Loco, nutty!" Just that moment Brewster slide two cups of steaming coffee in their direction. She picked up her cup of joe too anxiously and burned to tip of her tongue. "Oh nuts!" Loco exclaimed, curious to see Abigail's first reaction to Brewster's masterpiece.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Abigail nodded, bringing her knees to her chest as she sat in her awkward position. "Well I bet it is, given how you're all like your barn got itself a new roof!" She joked once more, before shaking her hand. "Nice to meet'cha Loco!" and with that she grabbed her cup. "Also, thank ya kindly for the cup, I left all of my money at the barn, honey~" The tiger added, taking a cautious sip of the coffee, letting out a sound shock and satisfaction. "Woo! This stuff's the bee's knees!" She said a bit loudly, taking another sip of the cup of joe.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Loco weakly smiled, absolutely baffled by her friend's expressions. It had been awhile since any country folk blew into Solstice and the country people's "language" was quite confusing to her…however, the thick accent of Abigail's voice was soothing to the rough winter air. The stories that these countryfolk told were quite inspirational and she loved to hear different people's tales. Taking a sip of java, Loco mused aloud, "Can you tell me about life in the country?"
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:38 pm

"Life in the country?" Abigail said, more to herself however. "Woo, I can tell ya, it had it's fun and bad points, honey" She first said, taking a sip of her coffee before setting it down. "I mean, we got to live with the whole family, and we all worked together to make ends meet! Our auntie, Bessie, made the best cheeses and yogurts, and she would always give us half of any she made, cause we weren't exactly cows ourselves" She said with a chuckle "And in the summer time, momma always would make the world's best pecan pie! But we had to chase off them pesky horseflies first, the little rascals sometimes deprived us of the best tasting pie you'd ever had!" She added before stopping to take another sip of the coffee. "I don't exactly have some of the best stories, but life in the country is a sure pleasure, honey!"
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Pecan pie…oh the stories that Loco heard about that supposed glorious pie. Her mouth watered in delight. Loco was hoping, since she entered Solstice, that a villager would open a bakery of some sorts. The bakery must be full of various pies because Loco wanted to try every pie out there…pecan, apple, blueberry, and especially coconut! "Were there nuts or berries out in the country?" she queried. "I always wanted to go somewhere with acres and acres of acorn trees," Loco mumbled under her breath.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Abigail tapped her chin. "I'm pretty sure we had some nuts and berries! Momma made plenty of other types of pies and treats with all kinds of berries and nuts, and she had a strict rule 'bout using the freshest ingredients.." She mused aloud. "But I never went with her to get the ingredients, or bothered to ask. Now you got me wondering, honey!" Abigail said with another chuckle, fixing her hat.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"Living in the country must have been amazing if your life was like that, nutty. I once lived in a quaint town full of nuts…but there was a…famine. Life wasn't pretty there, nutty," Loco mumbled under her breath. She took a sip of the now lukewarm java. "Did you have any siblings?" her eyes sparkled in delight. Loco had a troublesome older brother, but always wanted an innocent younger sister to play dollies with.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

"It wasn't all sugar and doilies, though honey!" Abigail answered, grabbing her coffee once more. "That sounds awful though! I'm sorry that happened, honey!" Abigail sad after hearing about the famine. Things like that were just awful to hear about, it made her heart ache just thinking about it! "Oh of course! I had three brothers and two sisters, all tigers. The oldest boys were the twins, and they were always causing up a ruckus. My sister Anabeth was about starting up a family of her own, and the youngest two were little Becky and Roofus, they were just peaches!" Abigail answered, gushing over the memories of her siblings. "Did you have any, Loco?" She asked before getting too far into the topic.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Loco smiled humbly to Abigail, it seemed to her that her peppy friend had a great family life and Loco was honestly jealous of that. "I have an older squirrel brother, always is pickin' on me though. Not much of a role model. Sometimes he visits just to embarrass me in front of the town and wreck my house," Loco sighed but continued in a more lively fashion, "My mother is probably one of the nicest old squirrels you'll find. When us squirrels get old, we tend to get cranky all the time." She casually laughed, while pulling lint off her dress.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh sugar, I bet he loves you! He just has a tough way of showin it.." Abigail said sympathetically, patting her shoulder. "But if I see him pickin on you, say the word and I can give him a little lesson, tiger style" She said in a rather serious tone before shaking her head. "Oh, but that wouldn't be very nice of me, now would it?" She told herself, giving a light pat on her head. "Well that's a good thing, honey~ But why do y'all tend to get cranky?" She asked, taking another sip.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Loco snorted, "Loves me? I think you mean he loves to pester me to the ends of the planet, nutty." Her eyes lit up when Abigail began talking about going full tiger style on her brother. She wished she had to guts to stand up to her brother, but she just couldn't. "Beats me…just all old squirrels tend to get cranky. It's probably because they can't chew the delicious acorns us youngsters can chew," Loco laughed, sliding her empty cup of joe across the table in Brewster's direction. He nodded in gratitude.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Abigail shook her head. "Well, if he still bothers you even when you live on you're own, he's just full of it, honey!" She said before setting down her cup, laughing Loco's comment. "Poor squirrels, at least they can still eat some stuff that tastes dandy..I guess I can see why Grandpappy would tell his stories from back when he had them good chompers!" She commented with a giggle.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

"Abigail, you have to be one of the most lively animals I have yet to meet!" she exclaimed, moved by this Tiger's optimism in any given situation. "I think my grandma lost all of her teeth and had to eat mushed up berries for the rest of her life," Loco mumbled under her breath before laughing her guts out. "This one tiger sure is funny," Loco thought to herself.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 pm

"Aw, thank you kindly sugar! I can say that you're one of the most charming animal I've come to meet!" Abigail said with a chuckle, taking one last sip of her coffee before setting the empty cup down, bursting into a fit of giggles along with her newly found friend.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Loco blushed before hysterically laughing next to Abigail. Her eyes quickly began to water as she looked out a window. Thankfully there was no one around that was going to be judging their goofy moments as friends. The sun was quickly setting and she figured The Roost would close soon. Her smile began to disappear as she asked a tired looking Brewster, "What time are ya guys closing tonight, nutty?" Brewster finished cleaning out the coffee-stained cups before mumbling, "Half a hour, give or take."

"What's your plans for tomorrow, nutty?" Loco queried Abigail.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Abigail calmed down and twisted in her seat, nodding towards Brewster before turning to Loco. "Tomorrow? I'm thinkin about heading to Nook's and buying some plants, maybe a few seeds. My house wouldn't feel the same without a little green touch!" Abigail answered, tipping her hat.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Loco proudly pat Abigail on the head, "Great minds think alike! I was planning on going to Nooks to get a fishing rod tomorrow!" She tapped a rhythmic pattern onto The Roost's bar. "Maybe we'll see each other at Nooks! I'd adore to see your house, nutty!" Loco grinned.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Abigail let out another chuckle, setting her hands on her hips. "Well that be just the darndest thing! We should try our best to not scare old Nook, the poor man possibly has to deal with plenty of things, honey!" She said with a wink. "My house is rather bare though, I didn't have much to bring with me other than some clothes and belongins, honey" She added, scratching the back of her head.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Loco let out a reluctant sigh, "Scaring him is what keeps me busy everyday! He's such a cheapskate!" She let out a yawn and stretched out her arms. "You know, I have a Cabana Bed just laying around in my attic. I'd be glad to give it to you..for a small price," Loco let out a grin for emphasis before continuing, "We must have another get together here when K.K. Slider is playing here on Saturday nights!"
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Abigail hummed in response, scratching her head. "He is? Well shoot, I coulda swore he was just a humble man tryin to make a living, but then again I could be wrong.." She said to herself, her eyes quickly lighting up at the sound of the Cabana Bed. "I could really have it, honey? I mean, I'd love to come and see you again on Saturday either way, this K.K guy sounds like a hoot! But I would really love the bed, the Cabana series is just the peanut to the butter with me!" She said in an excited tone, pressing her hands against her face for a full dramatic gesture.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Loco grinned, "You'll become more aware of the other villagers in Solstice when you get more familiar with the place…trust me, nutty." She found the Cabana Bed in the Recycling Bin a couple of weeks ago and thought she would use it in her house somewhere, but it ended up collecting dust in the attic. "I promise it's all yours! I can't wait for next Saturday night! It'll be a blast and a night to remember, nutty," Loco gazed across the empty stage a mere couple of yards away. Returning her focus to Abigail, she added, "I'll make sure to get the bed to you as soon as possible! Do you remember where your house is, nutty?"

ooc:
xD I'm in love with Abigail and her Western expressions.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content