Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brewster's Coffee

2 posters

:: Role Play :: The Roost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brewster's Coffee - Page 2 Empty Re: Brewster's Coffee

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 pm

"Well I can't wait to get to know this place like the back of my hand! It'd be nice to know everyone, honey!" Abigail replied. "Thank ya kindly Loco, I can't wait either!" She continued "It's nice to hang out with a gal-friend, all I had was my sisters, and we never got to do things like head to the Roost!" Abigail mused as she childishly bounced in her seat. "My house? I think I live nearby Nook's place, a hop, skip, and jump down the lake.." Abigail thought aloud, tapping her chin.

ooc:
Aw, thanks dude ;u; Loco and her obsession with nuts is just hilarious XD
Abigail
Abigail

Female
Number of posts : 28
Bells : 221325
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Character Profile
Species: Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 pm

"I know what you mean…All I had was my stupid self-conceited brother for company," she mumbled, mimicking Abigail's bouncy movement in her stool. Loco was glad that Abigail came to the Roost at the same time that she did. "I think there might be a nut bush I don't know about around your house…Promise me you'll come to me with any nuts? I'll pay big time for them, nutty!" Loco added with a stern look in her eyes.

"Five minutes, gals," Brewster called out.
Loco
Loco

Female
Number of posts : 50
Bells : 221475
Registration date : 2012-02-19

Character Profile
Species: Squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Abigail just chuckled softly, shaking her head. "If I find any of them nuts, I'll give them to you free of charge! I don't have much use for them anyways, momma's the one with the baking skills!" She said before sliding off her stool, her legs a little wobbly from lack of use. She stretched them for a second, fixing her shirt. "We better be heading off soon though, I'd hate to cause a bundle in mister Brewster's britches!" She said with a tone of concern, fixing her hat.
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Loco firmly shook her head, "I couldn't do that to you, nutty! Those nuts are hard to come by and I would feel forever in debt to you, silly!" Agreeing with Abigail, she added with a sad smile, "I guess we should be parting before the sun sets completely and it becomes impossible to walk to our houses." Loco gave Abigail a quick hug.
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Abigail chuckled, waving her hands. "It's fine with me, honey! But I'll let you do what bests your button, honey." She answered before giving Loco a quick hug as well. "Hopefully we'll meet again really soon! Solstice town is great and all, but it's even greater with new friends!"
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loco Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Loco was immensely relieved, "Thanks, buddy!" She grinned from cheek to cheek before waving good bye to her friend, "I know we will meet again! That Cabana Bed will be yours as soon as possible, nutty!" She walked into the darkness, trying to find her house. "She's an awesome friend," Loco repeatedly kept thinking to herself until she finally managed to crawl into bed and fall asleep. All night she had peaceful dreams about nuts and owning an endless field of golden acorns.

ooc:

Good timing because I have to go to bed now. xDD Thanks for the awesomesauce rp! 8D
Loco
Loco

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Abigail waved back, walking home herself. She was overfilled with joy and the knowledge of having a friend in the small town, and fell asleep peacefully that night.

ooc: Haha, no prob dude ouo
Night!
Abigail
Abigail

Female

Character Profile

Back to top Go down